শনিবার, ১৭ ফেব্রুয়ারী, ২০১৮

Bond signed by Saileswar Ghosh in the Hungry Generation Court case against Malay Roychoudhury

My name is Saileswar Ghosh ( 26 ) son of Biseswar Ghosh of 16/B Shyamacharan  Banerjee Street, Calcutta and Viaaloge Raghunathpur, Piloce Station Balurghat, Dist Dinajpur, West Bengal.
I was born at Bagura and brought up at Balurghat. I passed School Final from Balurghat High English School in the year 1953, Intermediate Science from Balurghat College in 1955, BA from Balurghat College in 1958, Special Honours in Bengali from City College, Calcutta in 1962. 
One Debi Roy alias Haradhon Dhara asked me to contribute poems in Hungry Generation magazine in the last part of  September 1963 in Coffee House, College Street. After that I came to know most of the Hungry Generation contributors as well as other writers also. I personally know Sandipan Chatterjee, Shyamal Ganguly, Sunil Ganguly, Rabindra Dutta, Basudeb Dasgupta, Pradip Choudhuri, Utpal Basu. 
The April last one day I met Malay Roychoudhury in the Coffee House and he requested me to give him some of my poems. From him I came to know that Hungry Generation is going to be published. A month ago I got a packet containing the copies of the same. I know Malay Roychoudhury, who is the creator of Hungry Generation. I contributed twice in poems in Hungry Generation. Malay sent me some leaflets and 2/3 magazines but I got no unstructions what to do with the papers. Usually those papers were in my room. Excepting this I know nothing of Hungry Generation. To write in obscene language is not my motto. I am residing at the above address with Subhas Ghose who is my relation, on a monthly rent of Rs 45/- for the last two years. 
Saileswar Ghosh
2nd September 1964




( Saileswar Ghosh became an approver to save his skin and became a witness against Malay Roychoudhury in Court case in which Malay Roychoudhury was jailed for one month, though he ultimately won his case at Calcutta High Court . )

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন