রবিবার, ১১ ফেব্রুয়ারী, ২০১৮

Shakti Chattopadhyay's bond to Lalbazar Police in Hungry Generation Court Case.

My name is Shakti Chatterjee ( son of Late Rama Charan Chatterjee of 4 Adhar Chandra Das Lane, Calcutta ). I am aged about 31 years. I am BA and also a writer. I am also a casual translator of USIS. It is a fact that this literary movement was started by me with some other friends. I severed every connection with the organisation realising that they had diverted from the original idea. I have seen one booklet entitled Hungry Generation in which my name has been used as the publisher of the book. I had no relationship with socalled Hungry Generation and this book was not published by me. I know Malay Roychoudhury and his elder brother Samir Roychoudhury, Subhash Ghosh, Saileswar Ghosh, Pradip Choudhuri, Utpal Bose. I know the handwriting of Malay Roychoudhury. I do not know from where this publication was printed and who financed it.
According to my estimation the writing of Malay  Roychoudhury manifested mental perversion and his language is vulgar.
I saw a copy of the booklet and strongly condemned the poem captioned "প্রচণ্ড বৈদ্যুতিক ছুতার"
                                                               Shakti Chattopadhyay
                                                                 18 February 1965
( The booklet in question was published by Samir Roychoudhury and that is why Samir Roychoudhury was arrested. Shakti Chattopadhyay was not the publisher as he has claimed here. Shakti Chattopadhyay ultimately became a Police witness against Malay Roychoudhury to save himself from getting arrested ) 
                                 

                                           
 

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন