রবিবার, ১১ ফেব্রুয়ারী, ২০১৮

Police Informer Pabitra Ballabh's statement to Calcutta Police in Hungry Generation trial

My name is Pabitra Ballabh ( son of Thakurdas Ballabh of 28/A Paikpara Row, Calcutta 37 ). I passed MA from Calcutta University in 1963. I am an Assistant teacher of Sagar Dutta Free English School, Kamarhati. I accepted the idea of Hungry Generation on which it was initially based but shortly after the booklet in question was brought out I severed every connection with them realising that they had diverted from the original idea. So far as I remember my name was just printed on the 2nd or 3rd issue of Hungry Generation perhaps two years back. After the separation I did not contribute anything to it. I do not know from where those articles were printed and who financed the publication.
According to my estimation their writings manifested mental perversion and their language is vulgar. I also saw a copy of this booklet and strongly condemned the poem captioned "প্রচণ্ড বৈদ্যুতিক ছুতার" written by Malay Roychoudhury. I know the handwriting of Malay Roychoudhury.
                                                       Pabitra Ballabh
                                                    4th September 1964
( During cross examination it became clear that Pabitra Ballabh was a Police agent whose job was to collect information about writers and deposit all little magazines at the Press Section of the Lalbazar Detective Department, Calcutta ). 
                                  

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন